Breast cancer can be scary and confusing, both for those diagnosed and for their family and friends. It’s important to have a strong support network to help with the physical and emotional demands of this disease. Remember, you are not alone. There are many support services available to assist you on this journey including:
- If you’re in need of local resources like clinical breast exams, mammograms, diagnostic tests, or treatment, please do not hesitate to contact Komen at 1-877 GO KOMEN or view our listing of community resources.
- Call 1-877 GO KOMEN, a free breast care helpline, or e-mail email@example.com to receive professional support services for anyone with breast health and breast cancer concerns, including breast cancer patients and their families.
- If you are interested in participating in or learning more about Breast Cancer Clinical Trials visit BreastCancerTrials.org or ClinicalTrials.gov.
- The Co-Survivor section of Komen’s national website, where friends and family members can share tips and advice, and read personal stories from others who have been in similar situations.
- You can find additional information about financial assistance resources on the Susan G. Komen national website.
Don’t see the help you’re looking for? Call us at 1-877 GO KOMEN. We’re here to help.