Thank you for your interest in the Komen North & West Texas Community Grants program. We offer Community Grants for innovative projects in the areas of breast health education, outreach, screening, treatment, patient navigation and ancillary services not otherwise available for the medically underserved populations in our 91-county service area (see map).
To be eligible to apply for a Komen Community Grant, your organization must be:
- A federally tax-exempt entity (nonprofit organization, government agency, educational institution or Native American tribe)
- Applicant must provide services in the specified Affiliate service area
- Program must be specific to breast health and/or breast cancer services and address needs outlined in the RFA
We are proud to announce the availability of grant funds for the 2020-2021 Community Grant cycle. Grants will be made to support efforts to reduce breast cancer disparities in our 91-county service area.
A mandatory grantwriting training for all applicants is scheduled on Wednesday, September 25, 2019 from 9:30-11:00am CT at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano, Pecan Room, located at 6200 W Parker Road, Plano, TX 75093. Space is limited; please RSVP your attendance by emailing Cathreena Kang, Mission Programs Director, at email@example.com.
For applicant offices located 50+ miles from the Affiliate office, a webinar training will be held on the same date, Wednesday, September 25 from 1:30-3:00pm CT. Please email Cathreena to RSVP and obtain the webinar login information.
Click the links below for helpful documents:
- 2020-2021 Request for Applications.
- Komen Grants Portal Applicant User Guide.
- Grantwriting Handouts
- Komen SmartSimple Handouts
- Medicare Reimbursement Handout
- Evidence-Based Resources Handout
The deadline for completed applications is Wednesday, November 13, 2019 at 10:59pm CT. Applications must be submitted on the Komen Grants Portal at komen.smartsimple.com.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972-378-4808 to receive information about the Komen North & West Texas grant program.